Wednesday, July 30, 2014

INFERIORITY COMPLEX STRUGGLE

It was a beautiful Sunday morning, the sun shines from the horizon and most of us in the neighborhood are busy preparing for our appointment because most of us are in Sunday day off except to those who work in the peace and order and in the medical profession. I saw people in the street walking to every direction, some are in uniform, some in worship outfit others are in tuxedo and casual attire and some are still in sleeping pajamas. I heard some talking, shouting, laughing and some music. I saw cars in different size, models and colors passing by the street to and from our community. To me this days is perfect no violence, no commotion and no celebrations happening inside the community. As we prepare ourselves to church for the mass. But in my way, I could feel the pressure of being discriminated by the public for being a person with deficiency in eyesight being ridiculed and at the same time abused. Sometimes I tried to ignore it by thinking that it’s not me whom they are talking to or talking about, but there are times that I really can't tolerate the pain that hurt my heart most especially when they are making fun of it for entertainment. I don't deserve this I cried with my heart blaming my existence. Living with inferiority complex is living a life full of fantasy, to fantasize a life so normal that no humility in life to encounter every hour from waking in the morning until the night when asleep, even in dreams, still this fantasy occur; how does it feel to become normal or how will I look like until, I realized that it was just a dream that never to become true in my whole life. But I shouldn't be affected heavily by this, I should strive harder to accommodate all this humility with no effect to my life to think like a normal one think and do what a normal one can do and enjoy what a normal one enjoy thank you for reading God Bless Us All.

No comments:

Post a Comment